20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My clock does not work on my stove
Hi Jason. Have you performed the following actions?
Electronic Timing Center (Analog Clock w/Digital Display)
Synchronizing the analog and digital clocks
1. Press the "timer" and "start time" buttons simultaneously.
2. Turn the set knob to move the hands on the analog clock to any time setting.
3. After five seconds the display will go blank. Press the timer button and using the set knob, set the digital time to the exact time on the analog clock. This will synchronize the two clocks. You can now set the time of day.
Setting the Time-of-Day
The time-of-day must be set before any other program can be used. When your oven is first connected to the power in your home, the digital display will show 00:00. To program the time-of-day:
1. Push and hold the "timer" and "bake hours" button at the same time.
2. Turn the "Set" knob until correct time is displayed on the digital clock.
3. Release "timer" and "bake hours" button
The analog clock will automatically set after the digital time is set
Let me know so that I may follow up if need be.
on Jul 14, 2014
The self cleaning mode
A safety feature on the oven door latch is preventing it from going on to clean. Find the reason the door wont latch on top section and it should clean then.
We know your controls are working asking the clean cycle to start because your lower door latches.
Some things to check :
1. Bent or worn out door latch or striker or catch assembly
2. No power to motor to move latch assemble
3. Board for self cleaning may have fuse out or be bad entirely.
4. Motor assembly that moves the latch could be bound up or worn out
If this helps you understand your problem please rate me as high as you can and thank you for using fix ya. Good Luck and God Bless.
on Mar 27, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?