20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The glass of my watch
You may need to open it from back to get the inside of the dial. Then use a **DRY CLOTH** to gently wipe inside of the glass.
To play safe take help of a watch technician.
on Nov 26, 2010
Calibrate timberland watch
- The buttons on your watch have 3 positions: the normal position I will call "A", pulled out once "B", and pulled out twice "C"
- Turn the upper button to "COMPASS" and pull it out to the "C" position and select your your declination angle. Declination Angle reference chart: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_XhazifOyjUc/S5VCL88i9GI/AAAAAAAAAF8/kaEksl600tU/image_thumb%5B2%5D.png?imgmax=800
- Adjust the upper button to the "B" position and place the watch on a flat surface.
- Leaving the watch flat, carefully rotate the watch two full rotations at a rate of 15 seconds per rotation.
- Press the upper button to the "A" position.
- You're watch's compass is now calibrated.
- Always double check the calibration before choosing to depend on it
on Apr 16, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?