20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I fix error code 80070057 the parameter is
To resolve the problem, stop this service and run the Windows Update again. To stop the service,
1. Click Start – Search for Services.msc and press enter.
2. In the right-pane, scroll down to the “winHTTP Web Proxy Auto Discovery Service“. Right-click and select “stop”.
3. Now, start Windows update and should run without errors this time.
More : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290513 & http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938371
on Mar 12, 2018
Quickbooks Pro 2008 Payroll Setup
QuickBooks will set up both sides of a simple plan if you use the EZ set up.
OPen the payroll item list, click on Payroll item (at the bottom of the window) and then new item. Chose the EZ set up and it will walk you right through it. You can then go in and edit each item (employee and company) as you need to.
PS Please rate my answer as I am attempting to become a premium expert.
on Feb 07, 2018
Cannot open Quik Books 2007
- Uninstall QuickBooks, Microsoft .NET Framework, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable:
- Close QuickBooks.
- Click the Windows Start button and select Run.
- Enter control in the Open field and click OK.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Right-click your QuickBooks program version and click Change/Remove.
- Follow the instructions to Uninstall QuickBooks.
- Repeat steps d through f to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable.
- Repeat steps d through f to uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework for your version of QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks 2008 and 8.0 and later:Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- QuickBooks 2007 and 7.0 and earlier:Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
- Rename the QuickBooks program folder:
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Explore.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Intuit.
- Right-click the QuickBooks folder for the version you just uninstalled (for example, QuickBooks 2008) and select Rename.
- Enter OLD_ at the beginning of the folder name and press Enter (for example, OLD_QuickBooks2008).
- Insert the QuickBooks CD in your CD drive, and follow the instructions to install the program.
- Open QuickBooks.
on Jun 24, 2016
Quickbooks Pro 2007- Not Responding
It's likely a problem with the PDF Converter provided by Intuit. Here are the instructions to fix the problem:http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/pages/knowledgebasearticle/1007856
If that does not fix your problem, take a look at turning User Account Controls either ON or OFF -
- From the Windows Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- Double-click User Accounts, and then click Turn User Account Control on or off. Click Continue if asked for permission to continue.
- Select the checkbox Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer and click OK. Close Control Panel.
- Restart your computer
Please let me know if this has been helpful or if there is anything else I can do. Thank you.
on Aug 14, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?