20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I cannot get the gas grill to light. The tank was
the regulator could have gone into lock up.
try this to unlock it...
- Open the BBQ Lid
- Turn ALL main control knobs to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Turn the Propane tank valve to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Disconnect the Regulator hose from the Propane tank
- Turn ALL main control knobs to the "ON"/OPEN position
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes, allowing all excess gas in valves and manifold to dissipate
- Turn ALL control knob back to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Reconnect the regulator hose to the Propane tank- hand tighten only.
- Check all hose connections to ensure that a positive seal has been made
- SLOWLY turn "ON"/OPEN the propane gas supply
- Wait approximately 5 seconds for the regulator pressure to stabilize
- Turn "ON"/OPEN the selected burner control knob to "HI"
- Press the Multi Spark ignition button or match light selected burner.
- Hope this helps you has me in the past!
on Jan 08, 2018
It seems like the gas is not getting to the
Not a year old and u have documentation. DO NOT TOUCH ANY FURTHER. Call your Viking authorized servicer and they will fix it for free! If you have no documentation ex. bill of sale, install date, move in date etc., try unplugging the holes with a paper clip to let the gas flow. Did it work before? If not then check ur model # and make sure you have an LP unit and not a NG unit. Your orifices maybe the wrong ones. Anyways, you should call service since you are under the manufactures warranty.
on Sep 04, 2009
Need P/n for 2 Stainless Steel doors for Charbroil Model 46322000
Im not sure where to go for parts but We Use Debruce Polish on all our cooktops. Debruce also works on
stainless steel and polished granite, marble, porcelain, formica and
glass. DeBruce is non-toxic odor-less and eco-friendly. You can get
DeBruce on line at debrucepolish.com.
This stuff will remove the rust and truely clean your surface.
on Aug 24, 2009
RIGHT KNOB MELTED .WHY
Hi, Sorry but nobody wants to give bad news. There is a tube that comes from the control knob to the orifice that controls the amount of gas to the burners, my guess without being able to look at it is that the orifice broke at the connection to the tube and the flames are shooting back toward the knob. However it is possible that the venturi opening ( the screened part on the burner tube that sets on the orifice ) became dislodged. Either way you need to remove the grate, remove the burner assembly and then look ( under the cart from the back) at the tube and orifice for damage. You do not indicate how old any of this is and they do rust out. Parts are available but you have to determine if based on age and damage you want to replace any of it or all of it. If you inspect it and find something that you think you can fix you can get back to us for more help. If it is as simple as the dislodged tube and the parts are OK, reseat it and check it out. I wish you the best of Luck!
on Apr 25, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?