For Dynamics AX certification
, I recommend system administrators who are preparing to deploy Microsoft Dynamics AX to be familiar with general industry practices related to reliability, scalability, availability, performance optimization, security, and monitoring of the network infrastructure and applications. The basic components of Microsoft Dynamics AX include Application Object Server (AOS), database server, model store, and Microsoft Dynamics AX client. To work efficiently with these Microsoft Dynamics AX components, you must understand the following Microsoft technologies:
· The Windows Server operating system - used to deploy the Microsoft Dynamics AX server components.
· The Windows client operating system - used to deploy the Microsoft Dynamics AX Windows client.
· The Microsoft .NET Framework.
· Windows Server Terminal Services.
· Advanced network management in an environment that uses Active Directory Domain Services.
can help you gain expertise in working over the base components and in this environment professionally and you can gain complete understanding of the entire AX toolset and data management process for the effective functioning and administration of diverse domains, including finance, manufacturing, human resource management, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and logistics.