20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
Ho dovuto Cambiare l'auricolare, l'originale
Kindly, if possible, translate the problem in English. We can assist you best in English. Thank you.
Translation of the above (Traduzione
di quanto sopra)
se possibile, il problema di tradurre in inglese. Siamo in grado di assistere meglio in inglese. Grazie.
on Jun 03, 2010
How do you delete a recorded voice file?
Books, etc. from MP3 Player/Ipod
Hook up your mp3 player to your computer
Go to your desktop and double left click on "My Computer"
When it opens you will see listing that says "Devices with Removal
Storage" your mp3 player should be listed there.
Right click on your mp3 player, and a window will open, right click on
"Open" and now your files/songs should be visible.
Hold the left click down and drag it across all the files/songs that you
do not want this will highlight the files/songs you do not want, release,
right click and then click on "Delete"
Now you mp3 player should be clear of the files/songs you do not want.
Be careful and do not delete files needed to operate your MP3 player.
I hope this helps
Please rate me,
on May 13, 2010
Shuts itself down every 20 minutes
Select Settings-system from the menu
Check and see if the option <auto power off> is selected. When this setting is selected, the power is turned off automatically when the unit is in pause mode. Change the setting to <auto power on>. This should fix the problem
on Apr 01, 2010
How to convert a video to YO-T10?
Doremisoft Mac Sansa Video Converter
is not the first but the best
professional Sansa Media Converter for both Mac users and Sansa fans.
Its fold-friendly user interface and all-in-one functions absolutely
fresh your video experience. Mac Sansa Video Converter allows you to
convert all the popular media formats to MP4 video and MP3, WAV, AAC,
WMA audio that are all accepted by the whole Sansa devices such as Sansa Fuze
, Sansa Clip, Sansa View, E200 series, C200 series, Sansa slotMusic Player.
on Mar 15, 2010
How to work on broken screen
I do suggest looking up videos on youtube and how the menu is and how many scrolls you need here and there. This could help you go where ever you wish to. You can always call the manufacturer and ask for a replace of the screen.
on Feb 11, 2010
My samsung T10 does not play .wmv videos.help....
Read your Booklet that came with the Player, even the section about audio... you'll be surprised. Now, get on Google, look-up NCH Sftwr. and dwnld. the 4 trial Apps pertaining to Audio and Video conversion. They are clear & SIMPLE... Now, after your trial periods are up, go back to the sftwr. that came with your Player and re-learn it, unless you really Love the NCH sftwr. There you go....
on Jan 03, 2010
I can't put photos in my YPT10 using Samsung Media
If that is not working try doing it the drag and drop way:
1. Connect one end of your USB cable into the USB port on your MP3 player and plug the other end into an empty USB port on your computer.
2. Double click "My Computer" on your desktop. You MP3 player should be listed as a hard drive. Right Click it and select explore.
3. Double click the "Media or pictures" folder, then drag your pictures into this folder to download them to your player.
4. Double click the "Safely Remove Hardware" button on the bottom right on your screen, then locate your player on the hardware window. Click "Stop." After the popup windows says its OK to remove your device, safely unplug your player.
5. Turn on your player and select "Pictures" on the main menu to view your downloaded photos.
on Oct 05, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?