20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Its not starting
Plug the drive into a computer and see if it is recognized and charges.
If so wait for it to charge and then:
1. Unplug the drive.
2. Remove the back casing
3. Remove the battery
4. Wait 15 seconds
5. Replace the battery and casing and press the power button.
If the computer does not recognize the MP3 player its days are probably over. If it does not charge the battery is likely broken.
on Mar 05, 2011
Please free 4mb
You Can Download Free MP3 From Youtube By This Site : video2mp3.net
If you didn't found Your Favorite Music In Youtube Try These Sites : Beemp3.com or 4shared.com
on Aug 29, 2010
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
The response rate on FixYa FREE questions is usually over 80%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question is unclear, incomplete, or poorly worded...
2. the question is mis-categorized - so the correct experts aren't viewing it...
3. the question requires an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately...
4. specific training, tools, or equipment are required to avoid injury or death...
5. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully...
Please feel free to re-work your question if you feel one of these may be the reason.
Of course you are not required - but converting your question to a PAID one usually increases the reply rate as well.
Normal rates for FixYa are...
$ 9.99 answer for one question.
$12.99 Live Real-Time online chat or premium e-mail support.
$29.99 Live Real Time phone support
Sometimes FixYa will run specials for unlimited questions via monthly subscription or reduced rates for limited periods.
Consider the savings that can be had when an informed Expert can save you a $100 service call, or a $350 trip to the car dealership.
Your problem solved - guaranteed! Or your money back!!
If you don't want to pay - feel free to re-submit your question so it returns back to the top of the work queue if you still need help.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for helping with your FREE question
on Aug 14, 2010
I have a Sansa c200 that will not turn on,
First try and reset the player:
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not do it, re-seat the battery:
Here is how to get to the battery,
1. Press the battery compartment in while sliding to the right.
2. Remove old battery.
3. Insert new battery or reset the old battery.
4. Close the battery compartment.
Then try and see if it will come on with out the battery hooked to your computer.
1. Remove the battery.
2. Connect the player to the PC to verify if it turns on.
3. Re-seat the battery to ensure proper connection.
4. Verify if the player turns on.
on Jan 30, 2010
See this tip posted here on this site. It may explain what is going on. copy this address into a new window --
If that does not work go here and download the Sandisk utility.
on Jan 16, 2010
PLEASE Help with my sansa c200 mp3 player!
The Sansa c200 has 2 versions, version 1 and 2.
Check the version of the player:
Go to Settings > System Info.
Information for the firmware version and SD cards support:
For 01.xx.xx firmware (c200 version 1) - up to 2GB microSD cards
For 03.xx.xx firmware (c200 version 2) - up to 4GB microSDHC cards
Note: Firmware is not interchangeable.
Manual for c200 series:
Manual for c200v2 series:
For deleting files connect your player with the computer.
When running Windows Media Player 11:
1. Check the automatic SYNC routine for your player.
How to get to the SET UP SYNC
When viewing WMP11 in full mode select SYNC or LIBRARY in the top of WMP11, seeing the Sansa player listed on the left.
Right click on the player and select SET UP SYNC... to go to the SYNC options.
When "Sync this device automatically" is selected, all playlist in the computers' Library will be transferred to the player again, even the previous deleted files. Disable this function to prevent unwanted SYNC.
2. Remove playlists from the library in set up sync, to get the playlists you would like to keep on the player.
Need more help ? Just post a comment.
on Dec 10, 2009
Low battery message when the battery is fully charged
it looks like a 350mah 3.7 volt battery lithium ion type
their is a firmware update for it but i doubt you'll need to update it and you can brick the unit if it is a bad flash and the power failed not recommend at all. best bet/ plug into the pc turn unit off, follow steps to backup files on unit and factory reset the unit. then try and put files back on only if it is able to stay powered long enough, from what i gather the unit has open source firmware installed. so it is easily possible that it became corrupted by a bad file instruction call or a bad api interface modal. good luck with it. note: flashing the unit is almost never recommended.
on Oct 05, 2009
I have a sansa c2oo and when i finished uploading
What I would recommend it to format the device and try to upload songs to it again...if that doesnt work try to upgrade the firmware on your device by going to sandisk.com.....once you do that your device should be working without any problems...
I hope that helps
on Mar 10, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?