20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Cl-41 to cl-51
You have ordered incompatible cartridges. You need CL38 (colour) and PG37 (black). They do not fit your machine. Send them back for a refund.
on Aug 07, 2017
Canon MP210 Ink Counter Reset
You can find the solution here:
You must hold the stop/resume button for 2 or 3 seconds. The printers detects that it's a filled cartridge and alert you about it... That's all.
on May 29, 2017
My canon MP210 has an E5 error. How do I reset
here is the normal step for this procedure.
- Turn off the canon printer
- Hold the Resume Button (red circle in the triangle), add a printer (click “Power”) an indicator light green.
- Hold the Power Button, release the Resume Button.
- Not releasing the Power Button, double click “Resume” and release Both Buttons.
- Click “Resume” for Four times
- Once you click “Power”, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer “Power” button to click again.
- I hope that you find this very helpful for you
- Please dont forget to rate this for me it helps me so i can continue helping others
- Best regards michael
on Apr 01, 2017
You may check the links below and download the driver for free:
Any of these given links should work and provide you a free driver.
Have a good day!
on Sep 11, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?