20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Samsung galaxy 7 stuck in restart loop
Try to hard reset your unit.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now"
The number that can i use to remove passsword and sim lock for samsung GT_E1205Y??
At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device Hard Reset SAMSUNG E1205
In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
You should see information about resetting your phone.
Wait to complete the whole process.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
master reset code for all samsung mobile phones - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG E1205 - HardReset.info
https://www.hardreset.info > devices > samsung > samsung-e1205
The factor reset operation will erase all personal data, customized settings installed apps. It could be ... master reset code for all samsung mobile phones - video ...
Not finding what you are looking for?