Note: If you have multiple printers on your system, you will need to re-add all your printers once this is complete. Please let us know what models you are working with.
1. Double click on the MAC HARD DRIVE.
2. Double click on the LIBRARY folder.
3. Double click on the PRINTERS folder.
4. Drag the EPSON folder to the trash can.
5. Restart the Mac. (You do not need to empty the trash.)
Download the drivers from this link R265
ADDING THE DRIVER PROPERLY
1. Open Printer Setup Utility. This would be found in HARD DRIVE, APPLICATIONS, UTILITIES. (Make sure your printer is powered on and connected at this point.) The "Printer List" window appears. Highlight and delete any existing references to your Epson printer. (If you want to be thorough and do not have any other printers on the Mac, choose "Printer Setup Utility" from the top of the screen and "Reset Printing System". Confirm resetting the system. This clears any existing printer entries and queues. If you have other printers on the Mac and use this reset, you will need to readd them later.)
2. Click ADD. Printer Browser window appears. At this point your Epson printer must be on and connected.
3. Highlight the desired Epson printer model and click the MORE PRINTERS button at the bottom of the window. (Do not change any other fields.)
4. A window now opens which is identical to 10.2. and 10.3, where you can select EPSON USB (not plain "USB") or EPSON FIREWIRE (if using the firewire connection) at the top of the screen. Highlight your printer's name when it appears below and hit ADD to return to the Printer List.
5. If you have other printers on the same Mac, ensure the Epson is the default printer. Close Printer Setup Utility.
6. You are now ready to print. When setting up a print job in any program, ensure that under File > Page Setup and File > Print you have selected your printer's name (rather than "Any printer") in the "Printer" and/or "Format for" fields.
pls rate as fixya if it helps and reply if issue persist, thanks!!!