20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Where is the RAM located? Back panel? Under the
Good day, to locate your ram follow these steps:
- Laptops often have their RAM located on the underside of the system. Some
systems place the RAM right under the keyboard.
- Locate the memory bay. It is usually a sliding panel.
- If you open the bay to the hard driver instead, look for the other sliding
- You may need a small philips screwdriver to unscrew the panel, or, as below,
you may need to simply need a flathead to lever the panel upwards for removal.
Hope this information help you a bit. Have a great day.
on May 25, 2011
WE BOUGHT THIS LAPTOP OVER
One reason that you need to pay for tech support for this laptop is because of out of warranty and most of the time, you will have to pay for any technical support that you may have. I suggest that you try to make sure that the lan of this laptop is working properly by making sure that the driver is installed. Since you've tried wireless, try also the wired connection. Use ethernet cable from your router or modem to your laptop. Then try connecting to the internet.
on Oct 11, 2010
My Everex 3500 motor is running but the screen is
Try attaching an external monitor to the laptop & see if you could get any display on it. If this is successful, then you might have either a faulty LCD cable or screen inverter board.
LCD cable transfers data signal from the motherboard & video card
to the LCD screen. It also supplies high voltage DC power to the screen
inverter board. The screen inverter board works as a power supply for
the backlight lamp mounted inside the LCD screen. It converts low
voltage DC power to high voltage AC power needed for the backlight lamp
on Sep 08, 2010
Why my laptop does not recognize any usb that i
Navigate to control panel in the start menu.
Click System then hit the system tab and go to device manager.
See if there is any yellow circles with exclamation marks.
If so you are missing drivers. I suggest running microsoft update, being sure to select optional updates as well, as this will include hardware updates and will find missing drivers for any hardware that might be missing them. Hope this helps!
on Jan 07, 2010
Drivers for presario c734tu laptop for windows xp
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver.
Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
After installing the UAA driver reboot the notebook and install the audio driver from the following link:
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Click on + sign nest to the Sound, video & game controllers and right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Not at this time", click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
on Feb 14, 2009
Sound Driver not Install
if u have driver disk or source thene go to my computer then devicemanger then right clik any icon there then u see scan for hardware changes.
then folowthe proceduree then one step is come for browse then select your source of driver then it install.
on Nov 15, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?