20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
How do I program a RCA RCR311B Remote Control to a Zenith TV?
Programming proceedings are too much to type in. If you wish to get more details, check this
site. Pull up previous posts
there. Setup code list and
setup proceedings to many popular brand remote controls are given. Three digit, four digit, five digits and
two-digit code list are there. Check
the site with patience. Surely you'll
get a solution to your problem. Search
the site by 'Timeslide' option. It will
make search easy. Or, type in the brand
name to your device into its search box, and press "Enter"
on Apr 03, 2013
RCA RCR311W remote
1) turn on unit
2) press and hold componet button on remote (TV, VCR, etc)
until On/Off lights up
3) press and hold On/Off while holding component button. Light will go out. Continue hoding both buttons until light comes back on.
4) release both buttons. On/Off should stay on.
5) Press On/Off repeatedly until unit turns off.
6) Press the Stop key at bottom.
7) light goes off. Remote is programmed!
on Dec 16, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?