20 Most Recent
- Page 6 Questions & Answers
My G1 phone says paired but not connected to my
- From the main screen, press the Menu button and choose Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks, then Bluetooth settings.
- Scroll down to the device you want to delete. Press and hold until a popup menu comes up.
- Choose Unpair. This will make the status change from “Paired but not connected” to “Pair with this device.”
- Reboot the Droid. When it comes back up, the bluetooth device will be gone from the list.
- Rescan and connect
on Apr 08, 2010
Cant get car kit to pair with my mobile asking for
the bluetooth default code is often a 4 digit number 0000
if that does not work - post back the exact make and models of the phone and earpiece and I will try and find the user manual where it may mention the default code used
- If this solutions solves you problem, please do not forget to rate my solution.
- If not, then please comment back so I can help some more
on Mar 25, 2010
Can bluetooth ever work if washed in washing
Any device that has been washed may work for a while after being washed if not in acorrosive soap. But I would not rely on it. Do not recharge until it dries and if you can remove the battery do so untiul it dries. The good news is you probably won't damage it any more by trying it once it dries. If it's junk it is junk
on Mar 24, 2010
I don't know what model Motorola bluetooth headset
Most Motorola headsets automatically go into pairing mode when you turn them on. If you have a light on your headset, it will be pink when you turn it on (and will begin flashing) and then change to blue. When the light is pink it is ready to pair. If you don;t have a light on your headset, it will stay in pairing mode for 10-15 seconds.
Turn your headset OFF then, (with your phone turned ON) in your phone's menu (usually) you'll go to Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth (and select ON) Then select, Search for Bluetooth Devices and at this point you want to turn your headset ON.
It may take a couple of tries to get your phone to locate your headset but when it does it will identify the headset by the headsets model number when it locates it.
The pairing code should be four zeros. 0000.
on Jan 29, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?