20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
My screen has parking brake on it all the time
- Make sure your Jenser VM9312 is on, and select AM/FM as your source.
- On your remote, press the Setup button, located on the lower right of the remote, you should hear a beep from your VM9312 when you press the button.
- Now, making sure you hear a beep after every key press, press, 543210.
- If you did this correctly, a new menu screen will pop up.
- On the display, press the hammer and screwdriver icon, located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Next press the menu line for brake override, a sub menu will appear.
- Select ON.
- Press the X at the lower left of the screen.
- Enjoy, and please drive safely, for a ticket is one thing, but a fatal accident you have to live with is forever.
on Feb 26, 2013
How do i bypass the emergency brake wire on a dual xdvd700
Its illegal to do but i have done it! You have to connect the brake wire to either the pos or neg wire! You need to find out which one it is thou, so attatch it to the negative first so you dont cause any damage if it doesnt work then connect it to the pos wire and it should work a treat for ya! I stress connect to neg first!!!!!!!!!!
on Sep 09, 2012
When I try to play a movie, I only see the warning
1. Go into Am/Fm mode
2. Hit "setup" on the remote control
3. Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4. A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen
5. Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen
on May 05, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?