20 Most Recent
- Page 6 Questions & Answers
What is dfu mode and how do you do it
You enter dfu mode so iTunes can detect an iPhone
in recovery mode and then prompt you to restore. You will lose all your
files when you do this but if you have a backup in iTunes then you're
good to go. To enter dfu mode, just press both power and home buttons
simultaneously for exactly 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, release the
power but keep holding home then wait until iTunes detects your iphone
and prompt you to restore.
on Apr 21, 2017
Apple Launched iOS 10.3 with APFS, New Apple File System
With the upcoming WWDC 2017, Apple accelerates its iOS system update work. After a long period of testing, Apple iOS 10.3 update is officially released with some really great features and updates. Now, users are able to update their system to iOS 10.3 via iTunes or Wi-Fi connection.
As the latest iOS update by now, iOS 10.3 not only adds some important features, but also improves the system performance. In addition to Find My AirPods, redesigned Settings page & profile section, CarPlay changes, Podcasts widget and App Store view updates, one of the biggest improvements of iOS 10.3 is the new file system - Apple File System (APFS).
What is APFS, why Apple updates its file system, and what changes and advantages the new system brings? Let's find out.
Read more, check:
on Apr 13, 2017 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
MS outlook active sync
Well work computers have there own special software I cant help you threw here but what you can do is call Apple and they should walk you threw the steps.
Apple Care Technical Support
New Apple iPhone 3G Coming This Friday!
on Apr 11, 2017
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer via IOTransfer
- Download, install and run IOTransfer
- Connect your iPhone device to IOTransfer via USB cable
- Click "Music" column, and you will see the list of all the music on your iPhone. You can select them all or some specific music files you want to transfer, then click "Export" to transfer the music from iPhone to computer. It's just easy.
on Apr 06, 2017 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
How to delete an app on my iphone
It is the easiest and quickest way to delete apps from iPhone directly. All you need to do is go to the main screen. If you have saved a lot of apps in your iPhone, and want to delete them, you can directly delete them on your iPhone. The steps below will show you how to delete apps from iPhone directly.
- You only need to keep touching the icon of the app until it wiggles with an X at the upper left corner.
- Then tap the X and choose "Delete" in the pop-up dialog. You will get the apps deleted with no efforts.
To delete an app, tap the X, then tap Delete in the dialog the displays. Note that doing so deletes not only the app, but also all of its data. So if you think you'll need an app again soon, and you have stored data, settings or completed levels for it, you might want to think twice before tapping that X.
on Mar 28, 2017
I have restored my iphone
To restore your iPhone back to factory settings complete the following steps:
1) Press the "Home" button on your iPhone, and tap the "Settings" icon on the main screen.
2) Tap the "General" tab, and tap the "Reset" tab.
3) Tap "Reset All Settings" to restore the iPhone to its default settings. Tap "Erase All Content and Settings" to restore the iPhone to its original factory settings, which erases all of your information including bookmarks, SMS messages, contacts and music.
4) Tap "Erase iPhone" to confirm the action.
Hope to have been of assistance,
on Mar 27, 2017
Iphone lower part keyboard not working
The iPhone's capacitive touch screen doesn't have the concept of calibration.
To fix the problem you're experiencing, I suggest trying each of the following options:
Hard reset of the phone by holding the Home and Sleep buttons for 10 seconds.
"Reset All Settings" from Settings ? General ? Reset.
"Erase All Content and Settings" from Settings ? General ? Reset.
If your phone is still under warranty or covered by AppleCare, bring it to Apple and they will repair or replace it for you.
If not covered, then there are guides for replacing the front panel (first-gen iPhone), which contains the digitizer.
on Mar 16, 2017
IPhone Camera Not Working
- Ok I found the solution to this problem. This is what worked for me.
- Apparently the problem lies in a hidden folder called .MISC under
- SSH/MobileFinder to Media/DCIM/
- (if you are using MobileFinder, make sure to turn on "invisible files" in the settings)
- Delete this folder which contains the preference file for the camera and the poster picture for the camera's album thumbnail.
- Try taking a picture again and it should work fine now.
on Feb 27, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?