20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Unit heats, sprays solution out, but will not
there could be a couple of things wrong with this...
first, make sure that the hose/floor selector is set to the floor setting.
second, make sure that the rubber seal is there on the unit between where your clean/dirty water tank meet the main body. if it is not there, you will have no suction in the unit.
third, make sure that the lint trap on your suction port is clean. It should be a little red screen on the dirty water tank.
4th, if someone has taken the clear window off at the front to clean recently, make sure that it is back in its original position. off just a little will affect the suction a lot.
Good luck and hope this helps.
on Nov 05, 2010
The water will be pumped on the carpet but the
Please follow this procedure to resolve the issue---
1. Test the trigger mechanism. There should be 1/4" of free travel before 1/4" of resistance.
If not, ensure that valve is seated correctly. If valve is OK, replace the trigger rod.
2. Check resistance of the SmartMix knob by turning it from left to right several times. If
difficult to turn, check to see that the piston is installed correctly (with housing removed)
3. Check seals on Clear Water Tank and Solution Tank. If necessary, re-seat or replace
4. Check valve action on Clear Water Tank and Solution Tank by depressing them with
your finger. The valve should move up and down. Replace if necessary.
5. Check position and condition of gaskets at nozzle window top and motor duct. Re-seat or
replace if necessary.
6. Check position of tabs (2) at upper rear of nozzle window to ensure they are inserted
properly into their alignment holes. Re-seat if necessary.
Hope this helps... If it does please do not forget to accept the solution or post back for assistance.
on Oct 14, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?