20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
D Link DP301U not working with a Canon MXF series printer
dont' worry about what the d-link site says. its because they haven't
tested it. i got my dp-301u to work fine with my hp1020 on 2 different
workstations with the following steps.
1. install printer locally via usb and test.
2. create a second printer as per the dlink manual creating a port. don't worry about the name as we will delete it.
once created go into the properties of the 2nd printer and change the
port to something local - anything will do to free up the port.
4. go into the properties of the printer that was created in step 1. and change the port to that of the print server.
5. test print. should work fine.
on Oct 03, 2009
D-LINK PRINT SERVER DP-301U
- Kindly visit this web site for instructions:
on Mar 14, 2009
Unable to setup printer driver fro D-Link DP-301U
I'm not able to install the printer driver Officejet 5610 when conenct to D-Link DP 301U. It always prompt for missing file such as hpzimc09.dll hpzstw09.exe, I'm using the CD proviede when I purchase the printer and also try on the installtion file downlaod from HP website.
on Dec 03, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?