20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My printer wont print it has a spooler problem.
To start and stop the print spooler
- Open Computer Management.
- In the console tree, click Services.
- Computer Management/Services and Applications/Services
- In the details pane, double-click Print Spooler.
- Do one of the following depending on the task you want to do:
Click Stop to stop the service.
Click Start to start the service.
- To open Computer Management, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Computer Management.
- When you stop the Print Spooler service, it might stop other dependent services.
- The print spooler runs under the Local Computer system account by default.
Once you get here you should be able to restart the print spooling service.
on Jun 17, 2016
How to reset epson T13?
Epson t13 all problem solved EPSON T13 WITHOUT CHIP , INK LEVEL ALWAYS FULL,
NO NEED TO RESET INK LEVEL EACH TIME .
INK LEVEL AUTO RESET WHEN PRINTER SHUT OFF.
INK LEVEL LEVEL ALWAYS SHOW 100 %
NO WASTE INK PAD COUNTER MORE
NO NEED TO WORRY WHILE PRINTING MORE PRINT JOBS
now no more ink cartiledge not recognise problem
on Jun 06, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?