20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How can i download a
Please follow the below link to download the install the printer software and driver :
Please select the operating system and select the drivers and download the printer software and driver and then install them on to your computer.
Enjoy and Cheers !!!!
Hope this solution resolves your issue, please vote for me if this solution resolves your issue : )
on Nov 02, 2010
No power, dead completly..does it have a fuse or
Not that I know of. Are you sure that the power cable you are using is the right one for the printer? Just because it fits the connection on the printer does not always mean its the right cord.
Check the power ratings on the back of the printer and compare them with the ones listed on the cord. Do they match? If so, does the cord fit the back of the printer snugly without wiggle room?
Have you tried other outlets to make sure there is no issue with the one your using now?
The power supply in HP printers usually lasts a lifetime. I doubt that this could be your problem.
When this has happened to me in the past, the problem has always been the power cord I was trying to use. Some power cords have fuses in them that can be bad. Is your cord a two piece with a box? Or a single piece cord? If its a single piece cord, I would question that it is the right one meant for the unit?
If its a two piece cord, make sure the voltage is right for the machine and follow the cord from end to end to make sure there are no other issues causing a power connection problem. Plug it into the printer and see if there is "play" when connected to make sure that it has not been stretched out and fits where it is supposed to go correctly.
If its the right cord and the connection is snug ect., and it still does not power on I would suspect that the power cord itself has gone bad for one reason or another. There was a type of cord that was issued with certain models of HP printers that was recalled due to malfunctions causing over heating a few years ago. I have not heard of any current issues, but you never know. Try replacing the cord and see if the unit powers up. If it does not then it will be a first and the issue your having is out of my expertise. (I am in my last year of school for my bachelors degree in Computer networking and have about 10 years experience in this field. This should help you gauge my advice)
on Sep 27, 2010
I have moved 3 times
please can you rephrase this question? I don't really understand it.
Which card are you talking about and also is it the software (drivers) for your printer that you need?
I'm sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to your reply.
Bye for now.
on Aug 22, 2010
My color cartridge was low and I refilled it. Now my printer is
The electronics on your cartridge are bad and you need to buy either an HP original or a new refill to fix the problem. I recommend Cartridge World for refills because they test for electrical problems before they refill cartridges. If you do not have one of these stores in your area, Office Depot refills are the next best thing.
on Feb 09, 2010
I need to connect my hp 1115 printer to my
We can use generic drive of deskjet 550c to install this printer. Just follow the below simple steps to fix the problem.
- Make sure that the USB cable is not connected to the product. If the USB cable is connected to the product, disconnect it.
- From the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon, and then click Devices and Printers. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Click Add a printer. The Add Printer window opens.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Click Use an existing port.
- Click the Use an existing port drop-down list, select LPT1: (Printer Port), and then click Next.
- Under Manufacturer in the Install the printer driver window, click HP.
- Under Printers,select HP deskjet 550c and then click Next.
- In the message window, click Finished.
- Connect the USB cable to the product, and connect the USB cable to the computer. A Device driver software was not successfully installed window opens.
- Click Close to close the window.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click the name of the product and then click Printer Properties. The Printer Properties window opens.
- Click the Ports tab.
- Click the drop down menu, and then change the port from LPT1 to USB or DOT4.
- Click OK.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the General tab.
- Click Print Test Page.
Thanks and Regards,
on Feb 01, 2010
Will print from color cartridge only.
It only can be 1 or 2 things, it maybe you need a new black ink or the heads on the black ink is blocked, find out where the heads are and gave them a clean with a cloth with a little worm water and dabbing it on the heads it may do the job
All The Best: Pineworks
on Jan 28, 2010
I got both color and black ink full and it only
The nozzles are clogged.
If you cannot clear the problem by running the deep cleaning utility, try inserting new OEM cartridges and running the deep cleaning utility (at least 3x) and the alignment program. This should clear the problem.
Aftermarket or reloaded cartridges often do not meet minimum manufacturer's specs. You need to be careful about using aftermarket cartridges or reload inks since they may not alway meet minimum standards and may gum up the nozzles.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
on Jan 20, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?