20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I'm going to assume you have accidentally deleted the pictures.
There are several applications that can recover deleted images from memory cards.
The best free one I've found so far is: Pandora Recovery.
Download here: http://www.pandorarecovery.com/download/
Once you have it installed what you want do do is:
1) Insert your memory card in your computer / memory card reader
2) Start "Pandora Recovery"
3) Click "Surface Scan"
4) Where it says "Scan this disc drive" you select your memory card.
5) Click "Start Disk Surface Scan"
6) Let the scan finnish. (This can take some time depending on the size of your memory card.)
7) In the right pane you are now going to see everything "Pandora Recovery" could find on your memory card.
8) Select all or the images you want to restore.
9) Right click the selected files and click "Recover to"
10) Specify where you want to put the files.
11) Click "Recover now".
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions along the road.
8 hours ago
Camera turns off when shutter button is pressed.
[source]Question about Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera[/source]
Try replacing batteries (high Ah photographic type).
The lens motor & electronics may be draining power if Ah capacity has dropped too low. At night, it could be that your flash is trying to fire (another drain), or shutter timer / mirror staying open longer.
on Sep 20, 2017
Why do i look fat on photos
It might just be a matter of perception or because of a pre-conceived idea that someone instilled in you.... But if it's not only you that you think looks fat, then it might have to do with your lens being damaged. Or if the photo's are being viewed on a computer it might be because of a incompatibility. The computer might be trying to "stretch" out the photos to make it fit.
on Apr 01, 2015
Pics not on memory card
Take your memory card out of camera, attach the camera to the computer with the camera usb cord, transfer photos from the limited camera memory. This will not happen unless the memory card is out of the camera as it's presence bypasses the internal memory when the memory card is there.
on Feb 21, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?