20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I forgot mymytouch 4g password
Your Phone must be Factory reset:
1. Power Off your myTouch 4g or just remove and replace the battery.
2. Press and Hold down the "Volume Down" key while pressing and holding the "Power" button until your screen show a menu.
3. Use the "Volume Down" key to highlight "FACTORY RESET" and the "Power" button to select it.
on Sep 28, 2011
How do you charge the phone?
You can see a USB like port at the bottom center of the device.
You can charge the battery by:
• Connecting your device directly to an external power source.
• Plugging the device sync cable into the USB port on your PC.
on Feb 22, 2011
Connected the phone to a wall charger but the
first try if your charger is working.
next, try to remove your battery and check if it is not dead by using a multi-testers and place it again if it is ok.
if still not charging then most probably that you have a software problem. have your phone reformat at to your nearest service center. you you will be needing a special gadget to do this.
on Jan 08, 2011
Unable to unlock
Well if you are tied to a particular network all you have to do is to unlock your phone to use it any other GSM network. You can get the unlock code through online. Give your IMEI number & get the unlock code for ur mobile .............You also get through online..........I will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com
which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.
on Jan 03, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?