20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
'dregdrawer full' message but not
Are you leaving the machine on when you empty the dredge drawer? There has to be power for the computer to see that the dredge drawer has been removed. Leave it out at least 15 seconds, so the computer thinks you emptied it. This should clear the message.
on Oct 07, 2018
Water in tank but water light on
First, I'm not a Saeco technician. Though I've worked on similar Saeco models.
*** The following is for information only. You should always call your vendor for service, as opening this machine will void warranty.***
- Water not getting to machine or not sensing that the water tank is already filled.
* There usually some type of float near to middle of the water tank. It's usually white or colored plastic. This 'float' needs to move freely up-down to 'sense' the filled tank. clean the tank and shake it -note the movement of this float. It will need further cleaning if it's stuck (or you will have to replace tank if it's crudded up).
* Re-install tank and fill with filtered water. Turn machine off, count to 15 then turn on again. This usually turns on pump to add water to inner tank. If this does not happen then there is a CPU problem. If it does hums for 5-10 seconds then goes off but no heating then the pump may have an air bubble in line. Try the turn off and on method several times (up to 5) to get the water flowing. If it's still not working then there is a clog in the pump and will need service and/or replacement.
* Did you change water source? Since this is a table top machine in which you fill the water tank. Try to use filtered (bottled ok) water. Do Not use Distilled or 100% pure water as this type of water will eat out the metals from your machine! Some places use a water softener as it tends to be better for the machine long term (years).
* Still got problems? Check with vendor or MFR for service or replacement. Most machines of this type do not have serviceable parts or adjustments.
on Feb 05, 2018
Water light not going out, even when full. Not able to make coffee
the water tank has a float inside, the float has a magnet. the machine senses the position of the magnet and indicates water ok/not. sometimes the magnet rusts inside the plastic casing, renders it less magnetic so it wont work. or the float is missing- fell out while you were cleaning the tank. you will need a new magnetic float to fix the problem.
on Jan 31, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?