20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
50.0 fuser error
SOLUTION: Follow the steps listed below:
- Turn the printer off and unplug it for 30 minutes; then turn the power back on.
- Try a different power cord. DO NOT use extension cords to plug the printer in.
- Remove the surge protector or UPS/CVT device and connect the printer directly to a power source.
- Try a different electrical circuit. There could be an issue with the line voltage going into the printer from the power source.
- Turn the printer off and unplug it. Let it sit for 30 minutes to let the fuser cool off. Carefully remove the fuser; IT MAY STILL BE HOT USE CAUTION. Examine the fuser, if any damage is apparent the fuser may need to be replaced. If no damage is noted reinstall the fuser, plug the printer back in and power it up.
For More info Source... Hp Error Code 50 Service Errors 50 Fuser Printer Repair
HP Printer Support
HP LaserJet Pro...
on Jun 26, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?