20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
how do I how do I get it out of CD mode faceplate is not responding
You stick a small flat head screw driver where the cd goes in and make sure it's about an inch from the end of the cd slot, and push eject and at the same time with the screw driver in the slot force the lil bar that won't let you put the screw driver toward the edge, move all the way to the edge on either side. Make sure you only put the tip of the screw driver in like a centemeter, and feel for the lil bar that holds a cd in place first, the one that has to be pushed to the edge.
JVC Car Audio &...
on Nov 26, 2017
My JVC KD-R426 keeps on saying warning check wiring and reset system. I've tried everthing but it still does the same. What must I do
Not sure if this will help any other owners since my answer is 4 years late, but this is what I found from another user. Apparently if you mess with the wiring too often, it goes in a safe mode which you need to do some button trickery to unlock the device from it's safe mode. These are the Steps.
1.Disconnect power supply
2.Press [MENU] and [UP arrow] buttons and keep holding.
3. While holding the buttons [MENU] / [UP arrow], connect the power plug again
A. The display will show "DC ERR"
*** if it still shows "Chk wiring ..." repeat the steps above until you get "DC ERR."
4. Press [UP arrow]; the display shows "DC1 ERR"
a. Press and hold [UP arrow] and it will show "DC1 OK"
5. Press [Down arrow], the screen will show "DC2"
a. Press and hold [DOWN arrow] and the display will show "DC2 0"
6. Disconnect the power from the back of the unit.
7. Remove the Face Unit.
8. Reconnect the power from the back.
9. Use a sharp object and press the [RESET] hole for 3 seconds and release.
10. Reinstall the face unit and turn on the power.
JVC Car Audio &...
on Nov 11, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?