There are many factors why the printer is displaying Offline.
1. The cable is not connected securely
2. There is another printer driver installed after reconnecting the USB cable
3. A different port is selected instead of the USB port
4. The printer is turned off
HP has a utility that can automatically fix the issues for you and even make the offline printer online or detect if the issue is with the connectivity or with the driver.
- Go to www.hp.com
- Click Support & Drivers on the upper left hand corner of the webpage
- Click on Drivers & Software
- Type in your model PSC 1410v
- Select your operating system
- Select Utilities and Click on HP Print Diagnostic utility.
- Click Download and save it on your desktop
- Run the utility once download is complete.
- It will then tell you which is causing the issue and will give you either a Fix, Update, Uninstall button to fix the issue
**To check on your exact Operating System and system type (wheter 32 or 64 bit)
-click Start on your Computer right click on Computer and left click on Properties.,
Hope this helps!
Thumbs up if it does.