20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have an HP Color LaserJet 2600n. Recently I had
I guess you should try to reset it ..and get the cartridge out and see if the toner (ink ) is getting out ..by pressing it (with the part where you removed the tape ) on some absorbent paper ..when it is working well it should leave a mark on the paper ..the mark should be not washed ...but real color and all...
If it do not ..just use a syringe and blow air in the cartridge ..just to agitate it ..and make sure it is not dry ..
Insert it back ..repeat the procedure until works ..and also if you have the procedure ..reset it ..http://www.ehow.com/how_6881778_reset-2600n-toner-chip.html
on May 29, 2018
How do I change my HP 2600n Language back to English
A. To change the display language back to English, please perform the following steps:
1. Press the right arrow 2 times, press the OK button (you should be in the System Setup menu).
2. Press the OK button again (you should be in Language).
3. Press the right arrow until you see something that may be English, press OK button. The menu is a continuous loop, so if you miss it the first time the option will return.
on Apr 28, 2018
Paper tray is jammed and won't pull out.
if it really won't budge (make sure all tape/wrapping is removed), it may have been damaged in shipping... I found this on HP's website, from a user on the forum:
"there is a white plastic piece ,(i believe on the left side),just a little in from the front ,that gets caught.i would imagine something gets jarred during shipping maybe.unfortunately if it happen s it can be difficult to get out.i think one guy just kept jerking it around until it came out.another was able to stick something long in from the back of the tray and get it,though any of these things run the risk of causing damage.otherwise one can try taking out the pre transfer guide in hopes of being able to get at it.
probably best to just take it back. "
Seems like you are not the first person to encounter this problem.
I'l keep searching around for another solution, but if you can, I recommend taking it back to where you bought it, as forcing or fiddling too much may break something, and void the warrenty.
on Sep 22, 2017
No longer printing in black
Check out black ink level? If good do a hard reset of printer along with a software reinstall. If that does not resolve the problem you may have a defective print head or just a bad
black cartridge since on may HP units the print head is built into the cartridge.
on Aug 31, 2017
What is the error code 51.22
This is not a SMALL error. It will invariably involve servicing by experts and parts. Workmanship and quality will depend on factors like country and skills availability.
It might not be cost effective too. Please research if it is worth to repair rather than buy new model with warranty based on price of new and how old your printer is.
51.22 Error Turn off then on
51.22 Error Turn off then on
Magenta laser scanner error. The device has experienced an internal hardware error.
- Turn off the power by using the power switch, wait at least 30 seconds, and then turn on the power and wait for the device to initialize.
- If a surge protector is being used, remove it. Plug the device directly into the wall socket. Use the power switch to turn on the device.
- If the problem continues, contact HP Customer Support Center for technical assistance athttp://www.hp.com/support/clj2600n or see the flyer that came in the printer box for additional contact information.
on Apr 01, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?