20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Canon i9950: Full waste ink absorber
Dhedik maybe this action can solved your problem
Reset Waste Ink Counter printer Canon i9950 :
1. power off Printer
2. Push and hold resume button and push power button
3. Hold Power button and release Resume button
4. Push Resume button twice ( 2x ), and now release resume button and power button
5. Green light will blinking and stop.
6. When green light on, push resume button 4 x
7. Push Power button and printer will off, if that isn't off, push power butto again until print off position.
ok good try, don't forger to vote me, Fixya
on Aug 17, 2014
I can not get Yellow to print
Personally I would just take out the print head and flush it through with warm water. When it is clean, add all the inks and run it through the clean print heads utility, until the test sheet looks correct. Another point, do not ever switch off the printer, as it cannot periodically clean itself. If it cannot clean itself the print heads can dry up and become clogged.
on Jun 05, 2014
Printer out of line
If you're referring to color alignment, there is a utility in the settings menu to calibrate it. You can also check online at Canon's web-site for calibration information.
on May 19, 2014
Canon i9950 inkjet printer, keeps showing paper
Maybe it's just one small paper.
If it's on guarantee, take it to store, and describe the problem like this:
"Cant print. Don't know whats going on!"
So they don't charge you ;)
If it's out of guarantee, try to open all parts until you see the small paper.
Or it could be the sensor (piece of plastic) that was jammed, or get jammed when paper pass. Take a good look on that too.
on Oct 08, 2012
Can I reset the EEPROM of a canon print head?
Reset Procedures for Canon i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950 Printers
- Turn off Canon i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950 Printers
- Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
- Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
- Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
- Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
- When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
- Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
- Your Canon i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950 Printers should respond as normal.
on Sep 05, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?