20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How would fax run on VOIP? what requirment it
typically faxing doesn't work on VOIP. i tried many times and sometimes it would go through although it said it didn't. other times it didn't work at all. VOIP has a limited bandwidth and the fax needs to send more info over the line than VOIP makes room for.
to have the best luck, stop all downloads and other network traffic while attempting to fax, so that there are no other programs or devices using the internet. the fax will have its best chance of working that way, although it probably still won't
here are some very good tips as well:
on Dec 28, 2018
My X4270 will not scan, keeps saying i need my ocr
You can run your lexmark cd installer again and select custom installation and click on install additional software,, now make sure that you are going to put checks on the boxes especially your abby finereader
If you dont have the cd you can check this link
on Sep 17, 2015
Can't connect wirelessly to a lexmark x4850
- write down the MAC address of your Lexmark,
- log into the router and reserve an IP address with that MAC
- Setup the Wireless parameters (SSID, Encryption to WPA or WPA2 Personal, assign a Pass Phrase you can remember. Then save the config and reset the router.
- on the Lexmark console, navigate to wireless settings and configure with the matching parameters as set in step 3.
- If the wireless connection is matched and connected, open up Internet Browser and type in the IP address in Step 2
- It should have a web-interface allowing you to customize it.
- Install the printer with the driver disc but should now look for a Networked option. or simply Add or Change the Port of your existing Printer's Properties.
on Apr 07, 2015
Go Help this Premium Question its basic
The last Lexmark I saw with that "flushing buffer" message only required waiting for the message to clear. Sending commands to it will delay that. The thread was crowded and getting volatile so I don't think another voice would be helpful to the client. Steve
also I have two computers I have to have ready by late morning
on Sep 30, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?