20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to activate windows 8
Click on desktop tab.
While in desktop
Windowskey+C to open charm on the right. Click settings then Control Panel ' system. Within system there is button to do activation.
on Dec 02, 2015
How do I get past that I like screen of final password
I'm not so sure if I can give you a solution to this if you haven't already fixed it, but I'll try. If you purchased your tablet from somewhere else used by another individual you may have no way to get passed the pass word except to call the dealer of the tablet and tell them you need help with it. They usually have a phone number for these companies. You will need the model, serial number and all identification of your tablet and they can help you. Usually you just reset the tablet back to factory to delete all off.
on Apr 24, 2014
Locked out of my tablet by my child entering a new
To unlock your tablet, you will have to perform a factory/hard reset of the device.
Performing a hard reset will DELETE ALL DATA from internal device storage and reset the tablet back to the state before you turned on the device for the first time. Resetting the tablet does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your SD memory card, such as music or photos.
To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show (Samsung logo displays on the screen), release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset", select with Power button
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now"
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
on Oct 26, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?