20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Two ISA server in one domain
Assuming that your objective is to have an ISA server to protect each building's separate internet connection while maintaining a separate link for the internal networks between buildings then the answer is yes.
Here are a few things to watch:
1. Each building needs to be on its own subnet
2. You can connect the buildings to each other through ISA in several ways or by using a layer 3 switch or router on each end. Either way, you'll need to provide routes between the two private networks.
3. If you only have on DC and it's handling all DHCP you'll need to make sure that the switches can handle DHCP helpers and configure this appropriately. If you need help on this, let me know.
4. If you want to have the ability to quickly configure one ISA server to handle traffic for the opposite building in the event of an internet failure you'll need to configure a short DHCP lease. That way you can re-configure the gateway and get it out quickly to the clients after a failure, i.e. if you can stand an hour without internet easily, a one hour lease would be appropriate. The price for this is increased DHCP overhead traffic on the network.
If you are looking for a true high availability solution where you'll have no downtime on either side if the internet goes down then you will need ISA Enterprise on each end and the implementation will be quite complex and well beyond the scope of what we can do here.
If any of my assumptions are wrong, let me know and I'll try to fill in the holes.
on Jul 16, 2009
Connecting my router
Did you unplug the power to the cable modem for at least 15 secs, prior to plugging in the router?
This in fact does fix alot of startup problems.
on Mar 19, 2009
How do i answer this question
It is very simple to check which browser version you are using.
1) Click on Help on your browser.
2) Click on About.
You will see browser version, for e.g. Mozilla Firefox 3.5.4
Every browser has similar tabs and similar trend to display its version.
on Oct 10, 2016
Windows 7 IP Address
It really sounds like you need to do a backup of all your important files, then wipe the hard drive clean and re-install Windows. That is the simplest route for what you're needing. Being that you said the registry and everything is messed up, this is the route I would recommend. Any computer repair shop should do this task for you for no more than $60, if they charge more than that for a wipe and reinstall, then look for a different place, or do it yourself. I would also call your bank and have them do a chargeback for the $773.70 that you got robbed of. I did some digging on "Impex Support" and they seem like a super shady company.
on Aug 26, 2016
How is it locked?
- A HDD previously installed in an IBM system might have a password to start it (clear in the IBM system)
- The partition might be read - only (change ni partition manager - gparted)
- the controller needs to be told to use the HDD (change in controller BIOS)
Please try these or give more information, thank you.
on Jul 04, 2016
How to manage server remotely?
Try the simplest remote control software like Logmein or Kaseya or TeamViewer or Dameware.
However there are several types of more sophisticated remote management tools depending on the security level and the network setup. It also depends on what you want to manage.
for eg. obtaining web traffic data is different from changing raid level of the disks or enabling additional CPU or diagnosis using out of band.
on May 23, 2016
Optus email customer service
Data helps keep our busy lives connected, whether we're accessing social media, downloading apps or simply browsing internet on the go.
We mustn't forget all those devices we have a tendency to have round the home too, from computers to TVs and gaming systems.
Can your device(s) be mistreatment information while not you knowing it? affirmative they will! Apps can be busy running updates, checking for new emails or backing up content to the cloud like your photos - without you doing something. These settings can create life easier, but the information will begin adding up pretty quickly.
visit our site:http://www.emailhelpgroup.com/optus-customer-service Avail Reliable Optus Email Customer Service through Optus Technicians
on May 20, 2016 | Computer Servers
Not finding what you are looking for?