20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Pasword protect my router how?
There are two kinds of password protection for your ROUTER;
(1) The Web Interface can be password protected by changing the default password
(2) The Wireless connection password (encryption)
Which one do you want enabled to protect your router?
on Dec 01, 2017
How do i set my Netgear Routers NAT type to open for playing xbox 360 games?
I assume you know the ip adress of your xbox.
First of all check on your router to see if UPNP is enabled.
Then go to Portforwarding/Port triggering.
Then add custom service
service name: the name of how you call it. doesn't matter really
service type is UDP
start port 88
end port 88
server ip is the adress of your xbox
then apply and make another custom service
name it how you want
service type tcp/udp
start port 3074
end port 3074
server ip adress of you xbox
this should work
on Apr 21, 2017
Can you help me setting up a password for my wi-fi
How do I secure my network?
Log into your router using the "How do I log into my router?" instructions earlier in this article.
- From the left-hand menu, select Wireless Settings from the Set Up section.
- In the Name (SSID) field, enter the network name you want to use.
- Under Security Options, select a security encryption level. NETGEAR recommends WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK for the best protection.
- In the Passphrase field, enter your chosen network password.
- Click the Apply button to save your changes.
For more details, see
Securing Your Network: WPA+WPA2 (Recommended)
How do I change or reset my wireless network password?
Log into your router using the "How do I log into my router?" instructions earlier in this article. From the left-hand menu, select Wireless Settings
from the Set Up section. Enter a new wireless network password into the Passphrase field under your security selection and click the Apply
button to save your changes.
on Mar 14, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?