20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i do a factory rest
- Debra try this to reset, do not use remote for this operation.
- With the TV powered on complete the following steps:
- Press and hold "Menu" button on the front of the TV
- Press and release the "Power" button on the front of the TV.
- Press and release the "Volume Down" button on the front of the TV.
- This should bring up the service menu.
- Using the buttons on the front of the TV, scroll down and select (Reset to Factory Defaults).
Check the attached links,instruction and guides, Good luck
"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info."
Are You locked Out
Questions Answers for RCA reset to factory settings Projection Televisions
RCA D52W23 Troubleshooting Manual
RCA D52W20 52"...
on Apr 27, 2016
Will not turn on
if it is the chassis im think it is you will have to take the back off looking at the chassis the very front right corner there is a board apporx. 6in. long 2,3 in wide look at the fuse if it's blown take the small board out make sure set is unplugged it just clips in around the edges with plastic clips there are a set of diodes toward the opposite end they make check shorted if so replace there is a part number on the side of the diodes call some shops or go to fry's online maybe
if it is not blown there are 2 wire cable that comes from that board all the way up to another board called the deflection but the easiest way to check it is your board at eye level to the right those wires go there also a brown and green or blue wire to the top left hand corner of that board check with a volt meter on D/C setting for 300 to 340 volts if you have those volteges you could have a problem on the deflection board
RCA D52W20 52"...
on Nov 22, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?