20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE 094-534
Make Sure the Paper Trays Are Configured With the Correct Paper Size, Type, and Color
To configure settings for Paper Trays 1 and 2
- Open the paper tray.
- Make sure that the required paper stock is loaded in the paper tray, and that the paper edge guides are adjusted properly to fit the size of the paper.
- Close the paper tray. The Printer Settings screen will be displayed on the Touch Screen.
- Select [Size], and then select the size of paper loaded in the tray. If this is a standard size paper, the correct size will be selected automatically if the paper guides are adjusted correctly. If necessary, select [Custom] to enter the paper size if the required size is not displayed and then enter the required X and Y values.
- Select [Save].
- Select [Type], and then select the type of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Color], and then select the color of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Confirm].
on Apr 15, 2019
How do I solve this problem?
you need to reload the printer driver. the proper one for that OS and your network. once that is done the prints will actually print the way they are supposed to. if the driver reload doesn't automatically fix the problem you may need to manually go in through devices and printers and find the printer on the network and install it manually that way too.
on Jun 15, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?