20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My nikon coolpix L320 wont turn on
1. Charge the battery
2. If still not turning on, try using a little alcohol and wiping the battery terminal(s) on the battery and the battery terminals in the camera. Use a QTip and allow to completely dry before recharging the battery or inserting it into the camera.
2. Replace the battery with new one.
3. On/Off switch may be defective on camera. Charger may be defective. Wire connecting power from charger to wall socket may be improperly connected or loose.
on Sep 02, 2016
Nikon lens jammed
This happens due to over extension of lens by motor or encoder failure. Please try few things.
1. Remove battery wait for 20mts, replace with fully charged battery, lens may return to original position.
2. Struck up click button also give similar problem.
on Apr 28, 2016
The screen on my Coolpix 500 looks like a chemical was poured on it. It is not scratched, what can I do
Is it the screen, or the screen protector ? If the latter, just remove it and replace it. If it is the actual screen, first of all try a lint-free cloth barely dampened with distilled water, and test it on a corner, see if that works. On no account get the camera wet. If that is unsuccessful, try adding a very little diluted washing-up liquid, and try again. Should that not succeed, I would advise taking the camera to your local repair facility for their expert advice.
on Aug 24, 2019
MY NIKON COOLPIX S 3000 DIGITAL CAMERA WONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL
Here are some suggestions to try and see where the problem may be:
1. Have you tried to charge the battery? We would suggest trying different USB sources (e.g. a USB port on a computer as well as the Nikon supplied AC adapter)
2. Could the battery be dead? If you have tried to charge the battery in the camera via USB then there is a chance the battery is dead and needs replacing. If the camera had not been used for a long time and the battery was stored with little or no charge, the battery may now be un-chargeable.
3. If the camera has been left unused for a long time the internal battery that keeps the time/date may have discharged. You need to be able to set the time/date before the battery can be charged. If you plug the camera into a USB power source and you can see the menu on the LCD then set the date/time.
We hope these suggestions help to get the camera back up and running
on Jan 24, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?