How to recover system files on H10?1.
2. LCD on H10 displays "USB Connected" and then double click "My computer".
3. Click right mouse on "H10" drive and select "Properties"
4. Go to Tools -> Error checking -> Check Now -> Check "Automatically fix file system errors" and click start.
5. It will take you around 1~2 minutes, 5 minutes at maximum.
6. Go to "Tools -> Folder Options -> View" on Windows Explorer.
Uncheck "Hide protected operating system files(recommended)". Click OK
to save properties.
7. Double click on "H10 drive" and delete "System" folder.
8. Open iriverplus and transfer music.
If your device was detecting by USB cable. Then update the firmware for this device:
1. Please open iriverplus3 and connect your device with USB cable.
2. After connecting your device, please follow the steps below to upgrade New Firmware
** Tools -> Portable Device -> Firmware Upgrade **
3. After upgrading the New Firmware, please check the firmware version before playing device.
** Setting -> Advanced -> System information **
Hope this will resolve the issue.