20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Won't recognise cd
A few possible causes:
- dirty or oxydized power switch contacts
- dirty laser pickup lens
- faulty laser emitter
- faulty laser pickup sensor
- dirty or oxydized contacts on any connectors, including flat foil cables
- oxydized brushes and commutator on spindle and/or slide motor
- dirty or oxydized contacts on the door switches
- faulty power supply (filter capacitors, voltage regulators)
- faulty motor driver IC
Could ba any of the above causes or a combination thereof.
Hope you can locate the actual fault.
Marantz CD-67 SE...
on Oct 18, 2009
I have the amplifier marantz 2250 to power up the fuse break. Let me ask how that was done, and how to fix it, how much money
Fuses blow due to an overload, in amps it will be caused most likely by a short in the main power amp section. Probably one or more devices mounted on the main heat sink. The cause is often speaker cables that have shorted, or faulty speakers.
The cost can be estimated by taking of the top cover of the unit. This should show the devices on the heat sink. If you see any burnt or damaged they have to be replaced. Each device will have a number on it. If you put the number into a search engine it should find the price of the part. Then you only have to see want they want for labour costs.
on Oct 01, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?