20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Won't recognise cd
A few possible causes:
- dirty or oxydized power switch contacts
- dirty laser pickup lens
- faulty laser emitter
- faulty laser pickup sensor
- dirty or oxydized contacts on any connectors, including flat foil cables
- oxydized brushes and commutator on spindle and/or slide motor
- dirty or oxydized contacts on the door switches
- faulty power supply (filter capacitors, voltage regulators)
- faulty motor driver IC
Could ba any of the above causes or a combination thereof.
Hope you can locate the actual fault.
Marantz CD-67 SE...
on Oct 18, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?