20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Not able to install Citrix GoToMeeting
I am a Vista user and did have the same issue, so here what I did in order not to have this annoying error (I am not sure what action specifically did the trick):
1) Did it via Firefox (make sure you have the latest one);
2) Go to java.com and install the latest java update;
3) Go to gotomeeting.com->Login->re-install software->download manually and save g2m_download.exe file;
4) Now do Unblock and Apply in g2m_download.exe file property General tab;
5) Then Vista users need to disable UAC, I suppose this is the same as "Uncheck the “Protect my computer …”" (Go to "Control Panel" and type "UAC" into the search box. This will bring up the link: "Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off." Click it. Uncheck the box next to "Use UAC to help protect my computer" then click OK. Restart.);
6) After restart right click on g2m_download.exe and "run as administrator".
on May 17, 2017
Gotomeeting recording not playing in windows 8
Do you mean that the video file recorded by gotomeeting couldn't be played on your Windows 8? You should pay attention to its format, the gotomeeting video file is not supported by the most of players. If sometimes you need to review your gotomeeting video, you'd better to use other screen recorders which could record your session in common formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, etc. There're many free screen recorders could do this, like CamStudio and oCam. Besides, I can offer you a guide about how to use a useful application to record gotomeeting.
How to Record GoToMeeting Session with Good Quality
on Dec 18, 2014
I am using fireFox without any proxy configured, but the CitrixOneLine launcher use the system proxy that is parametred in Internet Explorer (or register base)
I unset the proxy in Internet Explorer and it works.
I hope it will help you !
on Mar 25, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?