Dimplex OFC2000 Oil Filled Radiator Heater Problems & SolutionsRSS Feed
Hope this helps you.
My central heating has broken down and I have turned on a 2001 Dimplex that has not been used for a number of years. it is making a spitting noise from inside. Is this normal or is there a problem? It has 11 columns, a fna and a timer.
MY ROF2ETI HAS STOPPED WORKING RECENTLY THE POWER INDICATOR LIGHT ISN'T ON, CHECKED FUSE OK IT'S ONLY 8MONTHS OLD, ANY HELP APPRECIATED.
I can repair this unit. Call Nic on 01202 814081 (Bournemouth)
OFC 2411TIF Light goes on showing electricity is getting through. We turn Thermostat to maximum. We turn on heat (right hand switch). We have it set to 'Manual On". It does not heat. We have tried the 'reset' button with a paer clip and it seems to reset. Thanks
- Once you "reset it" did you unplug it for a bit and then replug it in and give it a try? Some people will attempt to put fans in front of the heaters to spread the heat around. This will inhibit the heaters ability to heat and be very counter-productive. The heating element inside your heater is sealed. If it is still not heating for you after you re-set it then it would be my opinion it is time for a new one or perhaps a warranty exchange should it be with in the specified warranty time frame. And to make sure you are turning the temperature higher than it is in the room to make the thermostat engage and turn the heater on? If all of this is so, given the fact the light is on we know there is power going to the unit itself, then it may be time to get a new one or attempt a warranty repair. I have listed the Dimplex web addresses for the US and UK so you can contact them. I wish I had some repair advice for this but with these types of heaters there is not much to them. They are not really serviceable.
We have a new OFC2400TIF heater. We have set a program which worked for a day. Now the heater will not work on either manual or auto. The display lights are all on, the screen indicates that the heater is on, the thermostat has been turned fully clockwise so should be at it's hottest, but no heat is coming out. Also the turbo fan worked initially but now doesn't. Any suggestions?
Hope this helps you to further troubleshoot and solve the problem.
I have lost the brochure for my heater, the Dimplex Eco 2.4kW 11 Fin Column Heater.how do you set the timer?
Sorry, I wish I had better news for you.
i have economy 7 dimplex storage heaters and last winter they just decided to stay stone cold and not come on one day. can these be repaired or do i need to replace the whole heater? thanks
My best advice is contact Dimplex directly and talk with someone in their tech service dept. You can find their home page by doing a Google search for Dimplex's home page.
does it matter which wire is hooked up to the two black in heater? wire from power panel are red and black.thanks
Dimplex oil heater FR24. 2400W oil heater. shorts fuse box Dimplex oil heater FR24. 2400W oil heater. Keeps triping my saftey switch in the fuse box.
If there is moisture in the element it is not safe to use, hence it trips your circuit breaker.
Dimplex OFC2000 Oil Filled Radiator Heater Tips & How Tos Tips & tricks from the Fixya community.
- Heat pump thermostat wiring for split systems
- mr heater big buddy pilot lite wont lite.How factory service tells you to fix it yourself.
- Air filter - change it now!
- cleaning the pilot.
- Vent free heater tune up
- How to test for gas leaks at furnace or elsewhere
- How to Watch PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom and iPad
- How to clean your squirrel cage
Have a tip for Dimplex OFC2000 Oil Filled Radiator Heater?
Dimplex OFC2000 Oil Filled Radiator Heater Unsolved ProblemsRSS Feed
Have checked basic power switches and tilt switch all seem ok, there is no power indicator light...
Dimplex OFC2000 Oil Filled Radiator Heater Manuals & Guides
Dimplex OFC2000 Oil Filled Radiator Heater Tech Specs
|Full Product Name||Dimplex OFC2000 Oil Filled Radiator Heater|
|Heating Element||Oil Filled|