- so what are you streaming, name it , please. web site what?
- wifi ,local router,
- HP 250 G1-to G6 what is the full model on the service tag?
- notebook, (not desktop) good to know that, wink.
- w10 (32bit or 64bit) drivers not the same ok?
- Is device manager clean, all devices good.
- This PC did not come with W10, so you added it, and forgot to say how, w10 is not support by HP on most of there laptops. old. a fact. so if you did why expect all driver to work right and wont.
- The G6 is w10 supported, but the sub models have 2 grapics chips, one is INtel other is AMD/TIA, so lacking your full service tag data for sure the nnnnnn#ABA number nobody on earth , not even HP can guess what you have in your hand.
- The service tag no notebooks is on the bottom or inside the battery well battery out.
250 what. we cant get past what you own ,
here is why, ill now demonstart just how many 250 there are,
100s. even more sold world wide !
computers are complex, not like a toaster, and seem simple until
they break, then complexity rears its ugly head. bam
now the HP parts surfer.
i type USA, (wild guess #1)
i type 250 , hopeless results
I type 250 G1 and see this. now w10 support either on G1.
gee what G is it? LOL !