20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Can't turn off progressive scan on my dvd/vcr player.
Page 18 of the operating manual cites this, to reset to default viewing mode:
1) Remove any disc from the unit and close the disc
tray. See that “dISC” is displayed on the display
2) Press STOP and hold it for more then five
seconds before releasing it. The video output will be
restored to the standard setting and a picture will
once again be visible on a conventional analog TV or
If that doesn't work, please let me know.
on May 11, 2014
On the DVD player it is in the "progressive scan
1. Remove any disc from the unit and close the disc tray.
2. Wait for the "DISC message to appear on the display
3. Hold the "STOP" button on the front of the player for at least 5 seconds then release.
The video output should return to the normal setting and PSCAN should disappear from the display on the front of the player.
If you are still unable to switch P/SCAN off, please post back for further assistance.
on Jan 10, 2014
REMOVE SUB TITLES
Sub-titles are commonly available to be turned on/of or changed to various languages using either the equipment's menu tree, or the main menu setup,setting,options,etc. of the movie, game, or whatever you're viewing. If it's not easily found in a menu or video/viewing options (possibly audio) look for a button that is labeled 'SAP' and try that. good luck
on Nov 16, 2013
DVD has no picture or sound after reading
1) test the output cables from audio +video, clean it the contacts terminal from DVD to TV from oxide, corrosion.
2) test if the cable is faulty proove in another devices. and replaces
3) clean the objetive LENS with disk cleaner or use cottong swab with special liquid cleaner.
4) if the problem persist the problem will be in OPU + ampLifie Out audio associates circuit.
Go to the repair shop TV. for fix it.
God bless you
on Oct 01, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?