20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Outlook express keeps shutting down
Microsoft products are always affected with virus I am prepared to recommend Eudoramail which is the best as what my experience is concern for email services. Download with this link below http://www.eudora.com/
Hope this will work your problem.
on Feb 21, 2017
Microsoft excel file crrupted
To open a corrupt file; you have to repair the file first.
MS Excel has a special feature to repair corrupt file that is Open & Repair.
Repair a corrupt excel file by following steps:
- Open a blank wordbook.
- Go-to the File menu and click on the open button.
- Now select your corrupt file and click on the arrow next to open button.
- Select Open & repair option and click on the open button.
- Save as the file and give the new name.
Additionally you can try 3rd party excel repair software
if Open & Repair fails to repair corrupt file.
on Dec 02, 2016
Software update for microsoft office 2008 for mac
If you receive an "invalid product key" error message when you try to start one of the following:
* A Microsoft 2008 Office program after you install an Microsoft Office 2008 update.
To work around this problem, remove the previously installed Microsoft Office 2008 and then do one of the following:
* Install again, the version of Microsoft Office that you want.
* Start an Office program, if the version of Office that you want (Microsoft Office 2008), is already installed.
on Aug 18, 2016
Need the 25 character product key for Microsoft office 2008 mac
I don't know why people keep asking for product keys. If someone gives you the product key on a Microsoft product that's already activated, it won't work on yours. If theirs hasn't been activated yet, they won't be able to activate it once you do. Giving you their product key would be just like giving you the software they paid for.
on May 30, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?