20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Lost windows xp product key
Unfortunately we do not give customers serials, but, i can provide you with the sufficient information on retrieving your code. Here is how we do it:
You can retrieve you code by following THIS
Or, email Microsoft, tell them what your query is, and they will be able to guide you through the further steps.
Hope this can be of help.
on Apr 02, 2018
How to fix"microsoft office excel
Exactly as it says, go to control panel, add-remove programs, Microsoft Office - change, but not uninstall. Have your CD ready, ask it to repair. Be ready to download lots of updates after it is finished from Windows Update.
on Mar 20, 2018
I cant get into my email account. the last time
You have not mention the email service providers name. Is it Yahoo? Is it MSN mail? or Is it a gmail? account.
- In any case we are looking for a "Customer care" or "Customer support" or "Customer service" (these terms are essentially the same) live representative such as "customer support live person" This key word along with the email account service provider name such as Yahoo can be used to search on a good search engine like Google.
- You can construct a keyword to search on Google like this "Customer Support live representative for MSN". if your email acound is like "email@example.com" I am sure you will come across many websites which will give you information on that. There will be many official emails etc.
- Insist on live services such as chat and preferably telephone contact is much effective and convenient. Blogs are very helpful also to gain this kind of information.
on Mar 20, 2018
How To verify email in rakion
Heres the Procedure:
- Login at rakion.softnyx.net
- Select my info
- Clik at Email verification
- Open (Yahoo/Gmail) Mail inbox
- You can see --- Softnyx email
- Then Find the Word ---- VERIFY
- Thats All.
on Jan 25, 2018
How about using an other way to get to your computer?
https://logmein.com is a good alternative and free for limited computers.
on Dec 03, 2017
Restoring .pst files in outlook
The simple way to restore .pst files in outlook is
Choose File-> Import and Export…
Choose Export to a file
Choose Personal Folder File (.pst)
Select the Inbox and press Next (we do the Contacts folder later)
Set the file location to D:\My Documents\My Outlook\Backup\export.pst
Press Finish and you’ll be prompted to set properties for the export.pst file
In the Name field type a descriptive name like "Export June 2004" (yeah, I wrote this guide a long time ago but don’t worry; I still keep it up to date!)
Press OK to start the export
To export the Contacts folder as well repeat step 1 to 4 and this time select the Contacts folder
If the save location is not set to the path you’ve set in step 5 browse to it
Press Finish to export the Contact folder
Close Outlook and copy the exported file to your safe location as described in Backup pst-file
on Jun 19, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?