20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Restoring .pst files in outlook
The simple way to restore .pst files in outlook is
Choose File-> Import and Export…
Choose Export to a file
Choose Personal Folder File (.pst)
Select the Inbox and press Next (we do the Contacts folder later)
Set the file location to D:\My Documents\My Outlook\Backup\export.pst
Press Finish and you’ll be prompted to set properties for the export.pst file
In the Name field type a descriptive name like "Export June 2004" (yeah, I wrote this guide a long time ago but don’t worry; I still keep it up to date!)
Press OK to start the export
To export the Contacts folder as well repeat step 1 to 4 and this time select the Contacts folder
If the save location is not set to the path you’ve set in step 5 browse to it
Press Finish to export the Contact folder
Close Outlook and copy the exported file to your safe location as described in Backup pst-file
on Jun 19, 2017
I cant get into my email account. the last time
You have not mention the email service providers name. Is it Yahoo? Is it MSN mail? or Is it a gmail? account.
- In any case we are looking for a "Customer care" or "Customer support" or "Customer service" (these terms are essentially the same) live representative such as "customer support live person" This key word along with the email account service provider name such as Yahoo can be used to search on a good search engine like Google.
- You can construct a keyword to search on Google like this "Customer Support live representative for MSN". if your email acound is like "firstname.lastname@example.org" I am sure you will come across many websites which will give you information on that. There will be many official emails etc.
- Insist on live services such as chat and preferably telephone contact is much effective and convenient. Blogs are very helpful also to gain this kind of information.
on May 25, 2017
How to fix"microsoft office excel
Exactly as it says, go to control panel, add-remove programs, Microsoft Office - change, but not uninstall. Have your CD ready, ask it to repair. Be ready to download lots of updates after it is finished from Windows Update.
on May 05, 2017
Some thing about good project...?
- Project managers must focus on three dimensions of project success. time, within budget, and to a level of quality that is acceptable to sponsors and stakeholders.
- Planning is everything -- and ongoing.
- Project managers must feel, and transmit to their team members, a sense of urgency.
- Successful projects use a time-tested, proven project life cycle.
- All project deliverables and all project activities must be visualized and communicated in vivid detail.
- Deliverables must evolve gradually, in successive approximations.
- Projects require clear approvals and sign-off by sponsors.
- Project success is correlated with thorough analyses of the need for project deliverables.
- Project managers must fight for time to do things right. Project manager responsibility must be matched by equivalent authority.
- Project sponsors and stakeholders must be active participants, not passive customers.
- Projects typically must be sold, and resold.
- Project managers should acquire the best people they can and then do whatever it takes to keep the garbage out of their way.
- Top management must actively set priorities.
on Feb 14, 2017
Microsoft office word requires the file msointl.dll to run
It seems that while you were deleting a file that was needed got tossed as well. You will need to reinstall Word for that program to run again.
If you dont have access to a microsoft office program disk or dont want to buy it dont worry too much theres a free open office program (not microsoft) that works just as good if not better (cause its free).
I use it and its great you can find it here
on Jan 15, 2017
The phone dosent charge
try a new charger failing that somtimes they can go so dead the wont charge get somone with the same phone and use there battery then try to charge if this works then be quick and replace your battery then charge hope this helps batterys and chargers can be bought from local phone shops for 5 pounds each
on Dec 24, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?