i have bought a toshiba satellite p205-s6307 pre installed with windows vista home premium.the stock software i am using does not support vista so i installed windows xp now i want the drivers for xp which are compatible with my toshiba model please can u help me
Posted by hardik on
I have a Toshiba P205-s6337 I have ran vista ultimate and Windows XP Pro with no problems. I took a while to get all the drivers but now that I have them I can upload them and share. If anyonw needs them just drop me a line and i can post a link. I did compress the files into a rar file that i split into2 parts. 1st part is 100mb 2nd part is 78mb compreesed with winrar at maximum.
firstname.lastname@example.org is the address if anyonw wants the drivers posted, I can host the files so it wont be a goofy rapidshare link
Posted on Aug 18, 2008
I need XP driver for my Toshiba A135-S2386 which was originally bundled with Windows Vista Basic. I searched the internet and find other drivers except for the function key which is not working . As for the other driver i already have them . Thanks
Posted by carlosm on
Tested and working
Posted on Apr 23, 2008
Sorry guys I saw what link you give to but there is not drivers for XP, there is just isntruction What bifore install WinXP and that it's. So .. just tell me if you have some specification, what Motherboard, sound card e.t.c. got this notebook. Thanks
Posted by Nenad... on
i have toshiba A135-s2386, i want to install winsows xp , i need drivers for win xp
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
I got a vostro with vista installed over it .. downgraded to vista .. found all drivers except sound drivers .. device manager says sigmatel driver 92xx stac required .. installed one out of many available on net .. still not working ..
Posted by gapurva on
Did you download the latest audio drivers from Dell.com? If not here is the link to the drivers for that device based off Vostro 1400 using Vista 32 bit Edition. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?os=WLH&osl=EN&catid=3&impid=-1&servicetag=&SystemID=VOS_N_1400&hidos=WLH&hidlang=en Hope that helps. If not let me know.
Posted on Sep 23, 2007
pls tell me
Posted by buntyyy on
1. Windows Xp installation disk
2. Access to PC with working CD Cd-ROM DVD drive.
3. This file solution.rar
This guide is for people with basic knowledge of PC hardware and system software
1. Download solution.rar file
2. Unpack solution.rar file on drive C, you should have a folder named C:\Dos
3. Put your pendrive ( at least 1GB) into working PC USB port
4. Go to the folder C:\Dos and run HpUSBformat.exe file
- it should auto detect wyour pendrive disk, if not select form the list ( my pendrive is a drive G: )
- set other options like on the image below and click start.
- now you have a pendrive with bootable dos on it.
5. Copy all other files from C:/Dos to your pendrive. ( you can overwrite existing ones)
- your pendrive should look like that
6. Put your Windows Xp installation disk into Cdrom and copy all files from CD to pendrive.
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
Software used to build the virus= AutoIt V3
drop Files- killer.exe(4084 kb) in c:\windows\
lsass.exe(3920kb) in c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\startup
smss.exe(4088kb) in all root drives and in c:\windows
autorun.inf(1kb) in all root drives with a script
Funny UST Scandal.avi.exe(228kb) in all root drives
Posted by kicker_em on
Simply install PCTOOLS ANTI-VIRUS to Scan , Remove and then filter your internet for such threats... It's FREE... includes free updates too....
Posted on Dec 09, 2007
I faced this problem in my system..... This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation. what means this sentence obove? and what meas too by this sentence.down The product key found on this computer is a Volume License Key (VLK) that has been blocked.... hlep me please to get the solve...thank u to much...
Posted by alsaeedi on
• Reboot your computer and as soon as Windows logs off, start repeatively tapping the F8 Key on your keyboard. • As soon as you see the Windows Advanced Startup options select Safe Mode within Safe Mode get yourself into these folders… • C:\Windows\System32 (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe) • C:\Windows\System32\dllcache (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe) Note: Dllcache is a hidden folder, to view hidden folders do the following, go to Start, Control Panel, Folder Options, Select the view Tab and under the Hidden Files option, select Show hidden files and folders
2) Safe Mode Registry
• Click on Start, Run and within the open dialog box type regedit and click OK. • Within the Registry Editor navigate your self to HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersi on\Winlogon\Notify\WGALOGON • Right Click and Export the WGALOGON Folder (this should be saved onto your machine for backup purposes) • After Exporting the folder, DELETE the WGALOGON folder • After deleting close all applications and Restart your machine back to Normal Mode After being prompt of a successful validation, Restart your Machine
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
i got a hp pavilion dv6700 cto notebook with vista and i would like to downgrade to xp professional sp2 but i could not do that because of sata drivers. i am able to install windows server 2003 sp1 with F6 method but not with xp. i will be very thankful if i get assistance.
Posted by raj0506198... on
The original Windows XP Installation CD, a freeware application named NLite and a blank CD.
we need the drivers for the SATA controller provided by the manufacturer.
When you start the Nlite application, you will be asked to provide the location for the Windows installation package. Insert the genuine Windows Installation CD into the CD drive and, inside the application, select the CD drive letter.
To insert the SATA drivers within the installation package, you need to have it saved on the HDD. Hence, when the warning window appears click OK and select the destination folder for the files to be saved. Make sure that the destination partition / HDD has enough space to store the contents of the installation CD.
Immediately after you have chosen the destination folder, the application will start copying the Windows installation files. When finished, it will display some version information regarding the newly copied Windows Installation Package.
Now, click next twice until you get to a screen where you get options sorted in 4 categories: Integrate, Remove, Setup, Create. We are interested in the integration procedure, therefore select the Drivers button and click next. From the next menu window, click Import and select multiple drive folder option from the drop down menu. This option permits you to browse to the location where the downloaded drivers are found.
Select the containing directory and click next. You will get a list with the available drivers (in case there are more than one) or simply one driver. Select it (them) and click next. Now the application will ask for the permission to start the integration procedure. Choose Yes and wait for the drivers to be inserted into the installation package.
With problematic driver being included in the installation package you can install Windows XP on your SATA HDD...but...the installation package is on the HDD. You need a bootable CD in order to start an installation. Don't worry, once the installation package has been adorned with additional user selected drivers it can be transformed into a bootable disk image and later burned on a CD. To encapsulate the installation into a ISO image use the same Nlite application.
Open it, make sure the HDD installation folder is selected and click next. Select "Last session" preset and click next again. Now from the options menu choose Bootable ISO and click next. In the following window, make sure that the mode is set to "Create Image" and click Make ISO. A destination folder is required where the resulting ISO image will be saved. Once the image saving process finished you have the freedom to burn it on a blank CD with whatever you favorite CD burner software may be.
The new CD will be the twin copy of the Windows Installation CD but with one difference, it includes the SATA driver
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
I installed Bus Simulator 2008. When I load the program, I get the error message saying something like ''D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE''. Do you know what happened?
Posted by mathguy on
its direct 3d driver: you need to reinstall the last version of directx, or perhaps your videocard driver before
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
i have just bought and downloaded football manager 2009 and entered action code off back of book, but it still wont let me play
Posted by niecy158 on
3,996 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: