20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Microsoft outlook problem.
Well, it depends on the version of MS Office you are using....and to create an outlook express account, you need to have a .NET account for microsoft and you can sign up for this using your OS itself...try doing this and you should be able to use MS outlook express.
on Feb 10, 2018
This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation
• Reboot your computer and as soon as Windows logs off, start repeatively tapping the F8 Key on your keyboard.
• As soon as you see the Windows Advanced Startup options select Safe Mode within Safe Mode get yourself into these folders…
• C:\Windows\System32 (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe)
• C:\Windows\System32\dllcache (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe)
Note: Dllcache is a hidden folder, to view hidden folders do the following, go to Start, Control Panel, Folder Options,
Select the view Tab and under the Hidden Files option, select Show hidden files and folders
2) Safe Mode Registry
• Click on Start, Run and within the open dialog box type regedit and click OK.
• Within the Registry Editor navigate your self to
• Right Click and Export the WGALOGON Folder (this should be saved onto your machine for backup purposes)
• After Exporting the folder, DELETE the WGALOGON folder
• After deleting close all applications and Restart your machine back to Normal Mode
After being prompt of a successful validation, Restart your Machine
on Sep 14, 2017
well, you could visit online recruitment agencies, just google it and you can select from the site which hires and offers job in accordance to your field and your location.
well, you could visit www.jobstreet.com....
on Mar 29, 2017
I have a new password and want to change my old one
Send an e-mail to technical support for your e-mail provider. Search for address onlnie. I don't know what e-mail you are using. Does your outlook log in to your e-mail automatically? That's what I'm assuming. Please post what e-mail service you use again if the eml doesn't work.
hope this helps
on Jan 09, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?