20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation
• Reboot your computer and as soon as Windows logs off, start repeatively tapping the F8 Key on your keyboard.
• As soon as you see the Windows Advanced Startup options select Safe Mode within Safe Mode get yourself into these folders…
• C:\Windows\System32 (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe)
• C:\Windows\System32\dllcache (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe)
Note: Dllcache is a hidden folder, to view hidden folders do the following, go to Start, Control Panel, Folder Options,
Select the view Tab and under the Hidden Files option, select Show hidden files and folders
2) Safe Mode Registry
• Click on Start, Run and within the open dialog box type regedit and click OK.
• Within the Registry Editor navigate your self to
• Right Click and Export the WGALOGON Folder (this should be saved onto your machine for backup purposes)
• After Exporting the folder, DELETE the WGALOGON folder
• After deleting close all applications and Restart your machine back to Normal Mode
After being prompt of a successful validation, Restart your Machine
on Sep 14, 2017
well, you could visit online recruitment agencies, just google it and you can select from the site which hires and offers job in accordance to your field and your location.
well, you could visit www.jobstreet.com....
on Mar 29, 2017
I have a new password and want to change my old one
Send an e-mail to technical support for your e-mail provider. Search for address onlnie. I don't know what e-mail you are using. Does your outlook log in to your e-mail automatically? That's what I'm assuming. Please post what e-mail service you use again if the eml doesn't work.
hope this helps
on Jan 09, 2017
This copy of Windows did
If you purchased the computer with Windows XP Professional pre-installed from a computer-store, then the computer-store is guilty of "software piracy". Call Microsoft (1-800-R-U-LEGIT) and report the store for not selling you a "genuine" copy of Microsoft software.
If you have a brand-name computer (e.g., Dell, eMachines) purchased since 2001, it came with a genuine copy of Windows, and a decal (either on the side of a desktop computer, or on the bottom of a laptop) with a valid 25-character product-key.
Contact that manufacturer, and order a replacement set of the "System Restore" CD/DVD disks. Reinstall Windows using those disks and the product-key.
If you have a "bootleg" version of Windows, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to "get genuine", i.e., use your credit-card to purchase a valid product-key from MIcrosoft.
Or, purchase a Windows 7 Upgrade package from a computer-store, and install Windows 7.
on Jul 25, 2016
This copy of windows did not pass genuine windows validation
I understand that your copy of windows is showing a popup on the right side.
To remove this you can go through these links. Because Microsoft updates their Genuine Windows Validation program now and then , many old type of fixes won't work. So you have to try few to get the solution. So here are the websites which tell you what to do and how to do.
Click on the below link or Copy-paste it in the address bar of a web browser.
If these solutions won't work please google it..
on Jul 25, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?