20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
What is bios
BIOS stands for 'Basic Input/Output System'; it is what is loaded on a PC before any operating system. You can set many things here, including boot order (hard disk/CD/USB), time settings, etc. Usually you need to press f10 or f2 or f12 or del soon after the computer powers on to get into the BIOS if you need to change settings.
on Jun 13, 2013
I wish to get Facebook ICON on my desktop
Facebook allows users to keep in touch with friends and family from an easy-to-use online dashboard. You can create a desktop shortcut to the Facebook site to eliminate the steps of having to launch a Web browser and manually type in the URL of the site every time you wish to log in.
Open any Web browser and navigate to facebook.com. Click the "F" Facebook icon located on the left side of the address bar next to the URL. Hold down the mouse while you drag the icon to the desktop.
on Feb 18, 2013
Picture on my lap top screen keeps dropping down,when i am playing games..can I stop this.
You might wanna terminate the process that causes that picture to drop down frequently.
Goto : Start > Run
Type : msconfig
Press : Enter
Now you should see the System Configuration Utility.
From here, open the "startup" tab and disable any possible/unwanted program that you think is causing trouble.
Restart your computer & Voila!
Press : Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open Task Manager
Under the processes tab, find the process (if you've identified) it and click on "End Process"
Tip : Window Title is shown on the right side of the process.
on Feb 14, 2013
Install windows 98se
SE should boot on it's own without the use of the floppies. Try it by changing the boot sequence.
You may want to run chkdsk on the hard drive to fix any errors. Use the fix switch on syntax.
on Nov 27, 2012
My pc hang how solution this problem
You are getting this problem not because of ur pendrive as you said that Same problem is occuring even if you are playing audio or video files from HD.
The problem would be occuring because of:
1. missing of codec.sys files that enables ur system to play any video or Audio files.
2. Missing of ur system media *.dll file.
3. It can also be caused due to viruses.
You need not to worry about this thing. Follow the following steps to fixya problem:
1. It is recommended to restore ur system which will fix missing media system files or any error that leads ur system Hang.
2. To Restore ur System: Go to "Start"-> "All Programs" -> "Accessories" -> "System Tools" And then Click "System Restore".
3. You'll be able to see the wizard to restore ur system.
4. Now select the redio button to choose different restore point.
5. Select the restore point, you suspect that ur system was functioning well at that point. You can select different resotre point by scrolling the calender.
6. select the restore point and click Next to restore ur system.
7. System will restart automatically to restore ur sytem.
on Nov 03, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?