20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hy i want to
Yes you can install the Windows Vista on your laptop NP-n130. Insert the windows vista DVD in CD/DVD rom and follow the instructions on the screen.
on May 19, 2011
I deleted samsung recovery solution 4,from internal hard drive i'd tried to reformat but can't,how an i get the recovery solution 4?
there is 5 step's to reformat you'r Samsung recovery 4 .
A Data Restore reloads files that you have previously backed up using a Data Backup.
To perform a Data Restore, follow these steps:
- Tap the F4 Key at the Samsung logo when you first power on the computer. This method would be used if the computer powers on, but Windows does not load.
- Click Agree to accept the Licensing Agreement. Samsung Recovery Solution 4 loads. If you close the Licensing Agreement dialog Samsung Recovery Solution 4 will close without making any changes.
- Once Samsung Recovery Solution 4 loads, click Restore. The Restore dialog appears.
- Click Data Restore. The Restore > Data Restore dialog appears.
- On Restore > Data Restore dialog, there is a list of backups created using Data Backup. If no backups have been created, the list will be empty. Select the backup you would like to use for this restore, and uncheck any items you do not want to restore. When you are finished, click Next.
- Samsung Recovery Solution 4 displays a window offering two choices. After making a selection, click Next .
- Samsung Recovery Solution 4 prompts you to confirm the restore. Click Yes to continue.
- Samsung Recovery Solution 4 displays a progress bar to show you the current progress of the restore.
- After the Data Restore is complete, Samsung Recovery Solution 4 prompts you to click OK.
- Click OK to complete the restore.
- Click Detail >> for detailed information on any data restore errors.
- After you've clicked OK, the Data restore is complete. Close Samsung Recovery Solution 4.
on Feb 23, 2016
Go to control panel on the start menu and go to the program and feature option click tom open it right click on the program to uninstall ,click on unstill to open the uninstall wizard andfollow the wizard to finish
on Feb 03, 2015
My screen as gone side wards how do you change it back
Change the orientation of your screen using your keyboard, if you prefer it to the mouse. Press and hold down the "Ctrl-Alt" and "Left" or "Right" arrow keys. The "Right" arrow key will turn your screen in a clockwise direction and the "Left" will turn it counterclockwise.
on Oct 04, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?