Sony Ericsson... | Answered on Apr 04, 2014
i got the same issue and i have to fix it myself. Here is the step:
1. Under the female micro usb has a "small black plastic film" was glued to cover a "s c r e w". pull this film out.
2. "S c r e w" out this "s c r e w", pull out the bottom cover of the WM600. note: keep your eyes on the plastic power button, dont get it lost.
3. Look care fully inside u will see the battery, there is a small gap between the battery and it cover, use tool like tweezers to separate the battery and it cover a little bit. after that the WM600 will turn off.
4. tied everything back to its original
5. charge it for a while and then press power button to turn it on.
if you got any problem of my ideas, leave a comment, i will attach the pictures for each step.
Sorry for my bad english.
Sony Ericsson... | Answered on Dec 04, 2013
Sony Ericsson... | Answered on Jun 04, 2013
Sony Ericsson... | Answered on Dec 02, 2017
33 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: