20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Can I send fax thru internet
Yes you could send a Fax through Internet.You could refer many Sites :-
You could Google the same, as there are many sites.
Let me know, if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
on Jan 02, 2016
Trying to uninstall winfax
If the uninstallation through Programs and Features doesn't work for you, follow the instructions here
. Afterwards, download and run Norton Removal Tool
...In case of a problem or clarification or my solution was insufficient, don't hesitate to post me a reply.
If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.
on Jun 04, 2011
When trying to install error number 106. file
There are two things you might want to check.
First: make sure you have more than 50MB available on your hard drive for the installation. If not, try to free up more disk space and try the installation again. If the installation went half way through, you might need to manually uninstall and reinstall.
Second: If the installation process immediately failed when started and you have lot of disk space available on hard drive, you might want to copy entire installation CD into your hard drive and start the installation from hard drive (not from CD)
Let me know if I can further help.
on May 04, 2011
Hi...this program can run on windows 7.???
Yes it should because Microsoft has made its' operating system backwards compatible with all programs prior to it's development. However some hardware devices might not. Therefore you would have to go to their website to download an update. You can also check the Symantec website to verify this application will work with Windows 7.
on Oct 25, 2010
Installed Microsoft Office 2003 and now can't
are you on win 7?
write back, i have included the below in case you fall into this cattegory
Don’t get duped into buying a counterfeit WinFax PRO 10 CD ROM. Here is how you can tell the difference from a “real” CD ROM and the obvious fakes. If you purchased your Symantec WinFax PRO with a box and manual, chances are it is the genuine item. If you purchased a “loose” CD ROM, usually referred as “OEM”, then you should check for the following:
How to detect a counterfeit WinFax PRO 10 CD ROM
- Symantec never included the actual revision of WinFax PRO 10 (10.01,10.02 or 10.03) on the CD ROM. So, if your WinFax PRO CD ROM says “WinFax PRO 10.03′ its a fake. All genuine WinFax PRO 10 cd’s contain the heading ”WinFax PRO 10.0′
- If you see text with “winFAX” or “Live Update” anywhere on the CD its a fake. The official Symantec trademarks are ”WinFax” and “LiveUpdate”, no other variations of this text should appear on the CD ROM.
- Failure to capitalize ”symantec” and “corporation”.
- An “All rights resverd” spelling error, or other spelling errors.
- Incorrect font used for WinFax PRO and Symantec logo. The current Symantec logo is consistant across all software they produce.
- Silver portion of CD is a (dull) matte finish, on the real CD it is relective (mirror surface).
- To determine if the CD is brand new and sealed – geniune WinFax PRO 10 CD’s come in a white envelope sleeve that are sealed with a sticker that may have one or more of the following: a bar code, a Symantec 5 or 6 digit product code, a brief license agreement.
- In most cases, manufacturer information is printed on the inner rim of the CD ROM of genuine CD’s. This is usually missing on a counterfeit.
- Update patch 10.04 is not included on genuine CD ROMs. Any CD that contains the patch update to 10.04 is a counterfeit
on Jul 28, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?