Before performing the Hard Reset:
- In case your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 can connect to a computer, Then it is better to make a backup of your saved data using Samsung kies software, You can read this Guide
to learn how.
- But in case that is not possible, Then you can check that your phone's battery has enough charging level, Otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 and SM-T211 Hard Reset Steps:
- Turn your Galaxy Tab 3 off.
- Take out any existed SIM or memory card.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key + Home key, Then press the Power key.
- Keep pressing the keys until Samsung logo appears,Release all keys.
- Wait until you get Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen.
- Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use the Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using the Power key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
New Hard Reset / Factory Reset Method Using Odin3 Flasher:
In case you cannot put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Into Recovery Mode for any reason, Or the Normal Hard Reset operation does not solve your problem, Then you can use this new method to Hard Reset the device so easy, This New Method will reprogram the User area, And it can solve many software errors too, Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Extract Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Hard Reset File ( SM-T210 ' SM-T211 ).
- Download Odin3 flasher.
- Put your phone into Download Mode.
- Run Odin3.exe
- Click on CSC button and Select the Hard Reset file.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable, And wait until Odin3 detects the phone.
- Click on Start
button and wait until the operation done.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 will be rebooted.