20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
What size pin tool do I need to remove the
If you have an eyeglass repair kit (available at drugstores), use one of the small screwdrivers to depress the pin and remove the band. If you don't have one of these, try a large, unbent safety pin-- but I'm telling you in advance you will probably stick yourself at least once... just get the repair kit!
on May 04, 2011
Alarm activates, but there is no sound
Probably you changed the battery in your watch. While doing that the coil spring got lost, so, there is nothing to transmit the sound impulses to the sound membrane. In this case you need professional help from watchmaker. The other cause can be battery on low level. Replace it.
Rate me, plz.
on Jan 23, 2010
Need to set just the time on a timex WR100M mens watch
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button. You'll notice that at the top of the display, the words SET T1 or SET - T2. This is where you select between setting the 1st time zone or the 2nd time zone. Select between T1 or T2 by pressing the RECALL button or the STOP/RESET button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button. You'll notice that whatever is blinking is what you can change. You can make the changes by pressing either the RECALL or the STOP/RESET button. You can change the Seconds, the Hours, the Minutes, the Month, the Date, the Year, and choose between 12 hour (civilian) or 24 hour (military) time. If you keep MODE or START/SPLIT button, you will go through all the things you can change and start again at the beginning. The START/SPLIT button goes through these things forward, and the MODE goes through the backwards, so if you pass something and want to back up, just switch buttons. In the same way, the RECALL changes things by making them larger, and STOP/RESET changes them by making them smaller, so if you accidentally pass the number you're trying to set it to, just switch to the other button and go back.
EXAMPLE OF SETTING THE WATCH
Suppose you want to set the hours and the date in the 2nd Time Zone. (Just as an example, but setting any other time or date settings would be the same.)
- Press the lower left button on the side (MODE) until you see the date & time.
- Press & hold the lower right button on the side (SET) until the word TIME appears on the display, then release it.
- If SET T1 is showing, then press & release the upper right button on the side (RECALL) to change it to T2 (because we're wanting to set the 2nd Time Zone we'd leave this unchanged if we wanted to set the 1st time zone, T1.)
- Press & release the lower right button on the face (START/SPLIT) twice, skipping the seconds. You should see the hours flashing.
- Press & release the upper right button on the side (RECALL) repeatedly until you have the hours position set to what you want it to be. If you pass the hour you want, go to the lower left button on the face (STOP/RESET) and press & release it to back up.
- Press & release the lower right button on the face (START/SPLIT) three times, skipping minutes and months, so that the date begins flashing. Press the RECALL button until you have the date you want. (You can go backwards by pressing the STOP/RESET.)
- When you're done, and you've set everything you want to, press & release the SET button once to tell the watch you're through setting and to lock those settings in.
on Nov 23, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?